Please Note: All rates based on SINGLE Person occupancy. A two-night minimum reservation is required for weekend reservations (Fri-Sun nights). Three night reservations may be required for holiday weekends.
$99 Sunday - Thursday nights
$129 Friday & Saturday nights, additional nights $99
Add 2 extra campers in their own tent
7% hotel tax applicable
Included when you're glamping @ the Aerie:
• Full house privileges in common areas, including TV, Sound System, games, books. Free WIFI, morning coffee service
• Outdoor kitchen facilities: sink, grill, cooking utensils, pots & pans, firewood
• Full access to Lake Aerie and use of Stand Up Paddle Boards
• Access to 100's acres of Wildland Conservancy (beyond the Aerie's 40) for hiking and cycling
• Please check our Hi-Desert Links page to see our proximity to local attractions.
Outdoor kitchen, open-air bathroom/shower, Spa and a 2 acre pond called Lake Aerie
In France, it's called Camping Savage, as in no amenities. Our spacious glamping tents share a community kitchen, equipped with gas stove, sink with running water and cookware. There's a bottle house bathroom and open-air shower (with hot water!),in easy walking distance and both tents have wood-fired-stoves for Pioneertown's cold winter nights.
Both tents are remotely located, offering seclusion and privacy, and are near Lake Aerie, where you can swim, fish or do yoga on our Stand-Up Paddleboards.